Aspidochelone "World Turtle" Aspidochelone "World Turtle"

I think it's a great piece and I really enjoyed watching the video. It's really inspiring and have given me a number of ideas. I have a blank canvas for acrylics so am going to try something like this on that. The with this though I feel as though the lights on the light house and the house seem a little off. I'm not sure if it's the brightness or their lack of uniformity. It draws too the eye a little too much.

2492 Years [Tradigital COTM Entry] 2492 Years [Tradigital COTM Entry]

I really like this piece, you've done a great job. Especially with making the digital drawing of the girl appear one with traditionally done painting. Getting the balance could be quite difficult. The concept is a great idea and I think you've captured the true essence of this tradigital challenge hand have shown that while there can be harmony between the two.

IcyInk responds:

Thank you so much!! It means a lot to me :)

The Created Create. COTM-Tradigital. The Created Create. COTM-Tradigital.

I really like the concept and think you've done a great job. My favourite part is the mechanical hand as I feel you've got the proportions better on that one. If I was doing this piece I wouldn't have the mechanical hand overlapping the sheets in I don't think I would have included the sheets in the frame at all, as I feel it detracts from the overall feel of the image as it's a very deep shade of blue. With regards to the other hand I feel as though the fingers are too small compared to the palm part of the hand. It looks like you have the drawing skill you just need to study up a bit on composition a little. Photography is a good one for that as it get's you to focus what's in the frame more.

Hope this helps some what. BTW I wouldn't consider you a beginner based on your drawing skill as it's evident that you're somewhat practiced.

MidnightBlack63 responds:

Thank You!!!! :-) I know I have a lot to learn, and I haven't really done digital art before which is why I entered the beginner category, but thank you for your feedback :-) I love photography too so I will definitely try that... I did think that the right hand looked a bit pudgy :-). Thank you! (Im also gonna change the tag to TRADIGITAL instead)... By the way the blue material was just my duvet, I just thought I liked the fact it kind of looks like the art is coming off of the paper, though I wasn't really sure if it worked, now I know for next time, it might work on others just not this. :-)